SBC Week 10: Reflection

Hi everyone,

This is the last week of SBC. So today I will be writing a reflection. There are some questions and I have to ask a parent/relative.

1. How many weeks of the challenge did you participate in?   I have started with challenge 3 and then progressed. I actually started with the first post called “My Message.”
  2. How many posts did you write in the ten week period? I have written 10 in all.
  3.  How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers, or other visitors?  I have received 5 comments.
  4. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I enjoyed writing “Trimester One Portfolio” because I was able to show the work that I am proud of and why. I felt proud because I felt like I accomplished a lot in the time I started school.
  5. Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? I used Creative Commons and my own photos.
  6. What are your plans for your blog now? Will you keep posting? I will post here and there because I know I will be busy over Winter break but I hope that I will be able to post on my trip to Japan. I also know that we will have a ton of homework that will be handed every day.

Asking my grandparent

1. What were your first impressions of this blog? – My grandpa said it looked very professional.
  2. What captured your attention? – The Student Blogging Challenge Logo on the right side.
  3. What distracted you on the blog? – The font size is too small to read and look at while scrolling through the blog.
  4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? – If I could be able to fix my font and font size of my header page. It’s too small and the style could be more appealing.

That’s all for today,

hmsshayann