Monthly Posts – School is Almost Over

Hi everyone,

So school is almost over. We end on May 23, 2019, and we started on August 8, 2018. We will graduate in 2020. That’s in like two weeks. The eighth graders on their trip to Japan, and I wish I could go now and miss some school. But they come back right before school ends. This year went by so fast, it is kind of hard to picture the first day of school and now the last. This year wasn’t always the best. We had some ups and some downs, but I’m glad that at least we got past that. There are still some issues like I guess you would say segregation between the class. Whenever we are allowed to pick seats in class, the girls sit together on one side and the boys sit on the other side. But things are getting better.

I can’t believe that we are going to be in eighth grade and going into high school. I remember the first day of sixth grade and seventh grade. I feel that we should’ve been closer as a class because now I guess we are kind of doing it at the wrong time. School is ending and now we are become “one”. I think it’s kind of late but at least things are getting better. This year just raced by and I remember when the twins and Kailey would sit on the same table every day. When Jenny and I made a little world in a jar. It was in science class and we put dirt and plants and rocks. We had a big rock and we put it somewhere and we couldn’t find it the next day.

We have so many memories as a class, I wish we could restart and redo this past year. This year was fun because as seventh graders, we water the gardens. We take care of the gardens and well, we garden. Not too long ago like last month, we did our first gardening job. We signed up to do certain things around the garden. We help take care of the garden because it was sort of dying. We did an animal like donation last week. We were assigned a classroom and we gave them a poster to give them an idea on what they would like to donate. Then we picked the items up. All of the donations go to the Hawaiian Human Society.Β We have some donations and it feels great to donate to animals in need. This year was a memorable year and it was a blast.

That’s all for today,

hmsshayann