Monthly Posts – Movies with Friends

Hi everyone,

So last week, I went to the movies with some friends. I was with the twins, Jojo, and Mari. We asked Kailey if she could come but she couldn’t because she had practice, and then we asked Chloe, but she couldn’t come too. So it was just the 5 of us. We watched 5 Feet Apart. I think most of us started to cry or started to tear up. I was almost late so Mari’s mom waited for me to come, and then she left. So the twin’s mom watched the movie us. We got ICEE’S and popcorn. Mari secretly brought kakimochi. Then we went into the theater. We had reclining seats which were very nice and comfortable.

Then the movie started. It was a really good, interesting, exciting, and sad movie. If you didn’t watch the movie and want to watch it, you can skip this but one of the characters die, and it’s really sad. I think most of us cried during that part. I was like balling when that character died. Anyways, the movie was really good and I wish I stayed to the end. I had to leave early because I had a rehearsal for a celebration dance of life. So I had to leave during the movie to make the rehearsal at 2:00pm.

The reason why we watched the movie was because Mari said it was a good movie and everyone wanted to watch it. She explained what it was about and gave a little background information. Now I really wanted to watch it and I’m glad I did. So we planned to watch it that weekend to watch it together. We decided to watch it at Ward Theater.  I wish everyone was there because then we would have more fun together. But at least I got to watch the movie with some friends. I had a lot of fun and I hope we can do this again.

That’s all for today,

hmsshayann